All 14 art Reviews

TheFishyOne responds:

Thx :D

New Caresses New Caresses

Pretty neat.

Don't mind the zero bombs, this is actually really cool. I wouldn't have rated this as Adult though, just seems very affectionate to me (so what if I see an tiny peep of a boob), I don't seen anything overly graphic about it.

I really liked the way there was detail subtly put into areas to add motion-ish xD. Only thing that I wasn't sure about was the hair on the fe-male character. It seemed a bit random like where the hair was up (separated from he rest), the way it dangled didn't seem life like to me. . That's it really, great job.

Shati responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah, I have learned very early that if one draws "only" with pencils, it is hard to get good votes on a work. But I am glad that there are still some people who like my art.
About the hair thing - yeah, I kinda messed it up there, but I wanted to add more motion to the picture and overdid it in the process.
Thank you for reviewing, I really appreciate it.

Mettaur (2011 Version) Mettaur (2011 Version)

Really cool.

Awesome awesome! Simple and very effective.

Help me Help me

Not your best.

It was good, but to me this didn't really raise the bar like you have done with your previous art entries.

The "shine" on the hair you did, for me didn't seem very realistic to me. It was one colour fading into a sort of white (I dunno, in a nutshell it kinda looked a bit forced colour-wise)

The tears seemed a bit uhm. . forced too, I normally see traces of tears when someone in real life cries. Like it's one tear after the other (bleh I can't explain for toffee). Also, it's like you brought out the tears in like a 3D thing above the face, didn't really seem to fit to me.

Hand is a bit weird, but I'm not really gonna say much on that because on close inspection I couldn't pick anything out xD.

NO MORE NEGATIVESSSSSSS! >_>

Love the way you wrote "help me" like your character breathed on the window and wrote on the glass (thats what came to my mind, an empty glass box). Also love the little "breath marks" (I'm gonna call it that) in front of the mouth, kept it true to life in my opinion.

Please tell me that red stuff on her finger-nails and where the other "help me" is. . isn't blood >_>. You know I hate the stuff hehehehe (not that it's a bad thing).

When I first looked at it, I was like O:. It's good, it just needs to be improved a bit, bleh I go on too much. I like it, don't get me wrong. . it's just compared to your last 2 that might I say were "epic" in my opinion. This just sorta fades into the background. . Dun hate meh ): Me still thinks you is awesome.

Mismatched responds:

Your not the only one to point out the hair, and I guess it was kinda forced. ^^;
I dunno. I'm still in practice technically.

Oh. Now thats actually a good idea on the tears. I'll remember that next time. :D

And hands are tricky.

Glad you like the rest of it though.
Thanks for the review.

we are generic. we are generic.

Yoink.

This is actually pretty sick. . Nice work!

Mechabloby responds:

haha thanks, man. It is something I developed from a bland sketch I did on a graphics design course. I'm glad you like it. :P

Green Fire Witch Green Fire Witch

To be honest.

I think this is awesome, you're getting better all the time. The colouring is pretty much spot on for me, the only that I thought about that needed a bit of touching up was the hair (though you already know that).

I especially like that fire thing you got going on there, how did you get that to be so real (I uber fail at it) xD.

One extra thing that I picked up from last time, I noticed the hands and lower arms are a bit skinny in proportion to the upper arms. Not much really, I still think it's awesome. I'd stick this on my wall so this guarantees you a 10. Well done there :3 rawr.

Mismatched responds:

Don't underestimate how helpful tutorials can be. (Thats for the fire this time)

And yeah. My limb anatomy is still in the works.

Thank you for the review.

Experiment #241 Experiment #241

Nekkid o:

So, why is one called 241? You have 240 other experiments? xD. It's very good. I think the background goes well with the figure and seems to be done very well.

Outlines seem a bit rough, but not as much as angry chibi, maybe consider highlighting the lines and with the selection, Select > Modify > Smooth just to smoothen it out a bit, or use the pen tool when you go around it or vector. . I think I used the word "or" a bit too much, but whatever. :D!

Colours are okay, justI dunno, they look a bit smudged for some reason. It's nothing big again, that just was sorta what came to my head first. I

The eyes seem weird :D (That's a good thing)

Nothing big, I think this is awesome. You did well :D, keep them comming!

Mismatched responds:

I'll try some of those suggestions.
I would like to use vectors, but I don't think photoshop can do them.

Thanks for the review.